1. Green Bay Packers (4-0) - Super Bowl Champs are still cruisin’, and Rodgers doesn’t look like he’s dropping off anytime soon.
2. New Orleans Saints (3-1) - If it weren’t for a goal line stand by the Pack in week 1, the Saints would be 4-0.
3. Baltimore Ravens (3-1) - Ray Rice is probably the best all around back in the league, and it seems like this defense doesn’t age.
4. New England Patriots (3-1) - Tom Brady is still carrying this team with the worst defense in the NFL.
5. Detroit Lions (4-0) - This offense is insanely good, Calvin Johnson is the best player in the NFL in my opinion.
6. Houston Texans (3-1) - Another really good offense, although without Andre Johnson for a few weeks will they take a step back?
7. Buffalo Bills (3-1) - Offense seems to be a theme here; even though they lost on the road last week, I’m still a believer.
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) - This team can come from behind to win in the 4th quarter, and can keep a lead in the 4th quarter. Two big things in this league.
9. San Diego Chargers (3-1) - They haven’t really beaten anybody yet, but you’re supposed to beat who’s on your schedule, right?
10. Oakland Raiders (2-2) - I’m on the bandwagon, but Al Davis isn’t anymore. What, too soon?
11. New York Giants (3-1) - Who would have thought Eli Manning to Victor Cruz would be big this season?
12. Tennessee Titans (3-1) - Matt Hasselbeck looks like he still has it. He’s not having it to Kenny Britt anymore this year, which will hurt these guys in the long run.
13. Atlanta Falcons (2-2) - I still think these guys will make the playoffs, they just have to get in sync offensively.
14. Dallas Cowboys (2-2) - Tony Homo can’t seem to stop giving it to the other team. Yes, I do think that’s funny and yes, I am immature.
15. Washington Redskins (3-1) - Sexy Rexy is still going to drop off at some point this year, and so will the ‘Skins.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2) - Their defense is old, and they have no offensive line. They’ll also have no playoffs.
17. Chicago Bears (2-2) - I almost feel bad for Jay Cutler, that guy is getting beat to hell. My advice? Hand it to Matt Forte and run away.
18. New York Jets (2-2) - I see absolutely nothing to like about this team. A running offense that can’t run built around a defense that can’t stop anybody.
19. San Francisco 49ers (3-1) - Jim Harbaugh has these guys playing well, even Alex Smith.
20. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) - What the hell happened?
21. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) - Andy Dalton to AJ Green … and that’s all they have.
22. Carolina Panthers (1-3) - Cam Newton still needs a running game to produce wins and not just pretty stats.
23. Cleveland Browns (2-2) - Colt McCoy looks like the real deal for this offense, but they have no receivers to throw to.
24. Arizona Cardinals (1-3) - Beanie Wells finally looks like a first round pick which is a good sign, too bad they don’t have many more of those.
25. Denver Broncos (1-3) - Eric Decker’s been a savior for my fantasy team, but not for this team. Tebow time, baby.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) - Blaine Gabbert looks alright, but he’s still a rookie and MJD’s still not producing.
27. Kansas City Chiefs (1-3) - The injury bug hit these guys bad, they’re not recovering.
28. Miami Dolphins (0-4) - They didn’t have a good QB, and now they’re bad QB is out for the year. Uh oh…
29. St. Louis Rams (0-4) - They’re really hurting Sam Bradford’s development by not getting him anyone to throw the ball to.
30. Minnesota Vikings (0-4) - I expected the Vikings to struggle this year, but not this bad.
31. Seattle Seahawks (1-3) - Even though they fell into a win somehow, I still think they suck terribly.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-4) - But, but, they’re trying really, really hard! Sorry Indy, this isn’t pee wee football and you actually have to win games.
As for my picks, short and sweet:
Buffalo over Philly
New Orleans over Carolina
Houston over Oakland
Indy over KC
Cincy over Jacksonville
Arizona over Minnesota
NY Giants over Seattle
Tennessee over Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay over San Fran
San Diego over Denver
New England over NY Jets
Green Bay over Atlanta
Detroit over Chicago
Take these to Vegas and make yourself some money, after all, I am The Picks reigning champion! (The Picks is a yearly football pool my family does, and like I said, I'm the champion. I won last year. First place. There's a trophy on my mantle and everything)